A picture of me, and 15 random facts
1. I always read before going to bed.
2. I had a birth defect most commonly attributed to boys.
3. I had hernias at age 4 supposedly most commonly attributed to boys.
4. I am not convinced breastmilk is superior to formula.
5. I hate Tom Cruise.
6. I also hate Meg Ryan.
7. I hate their movies. Some of the movies aren't so bad, but they ruin them.
8. I think Leonardo DiCaprio is the best actor ever.
9. I type really fast, but not the way people are usually trained to type. For instance- I never use my right pinky, and I use my right index finger for the space bar.
10. I'm a total cheapskate but love to spend money.
11. I have to have chapstick and lotion readily available or I may freak out.
12. I always have room for ice cream.
13. I have major issues that Jared is a saint for handling.
14. I am still planning on marrying a Backstreet Boy when I grow up.
15. My favorite book is "There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom" and I think it needs to be made into a movie that I direct/produce to make sure it stays true to the way it plays in my head.
Nice. Things I didn't know. And I don't like Tom Cruise either. He totally bugs me. I too always have room for ice cream even though it hates me.
ReplyDeleteI love these 15 facts. :) Makes me miss you. Love you girl! I'm so excited that you're pregnant, how fun is that?! And I'm super duper excited you & Jared found each other.
ReplyDelete