Thursday, January 13, 2011

Days 8-13

So I can be even with the calendar day and make my life easier, and I just felt like doing this, here are days 8-13. And now I'm caught up!


 Day 8- a picture that makes me laugh. How can you not laugh at this?!?


Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten me through the most... my family! This picture shows the 5 most important people in my life!


Day 10:  "the person you do the most ridiculous things with" Well, that would be Maya and/or Jared. So here's both of them last May.
Day 11 is supposed to be something I hate. I was going for long toenails or spiders. In google image searching both, I was too disgusted, so sorry, you don't get a picture.

Day 12 is something I love. LILACS. Love, love LOVE them. But only this color. The white ones or darker purple ones are not the same. The fact that lilacs grow in Oregon is the only thing that makes it superior to Georgia. Well, that and the amount of recyling they do here.

And day 13: my favorite band or artist. Okay, so they're probably not my favorite, but I do love the Backstreet Boys will all my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I love lilacs too. My grandma had them out in her yard here in Idaho. It was my favorite smell in the summer.

    ReplyDelete