Saturday, January 22, 2011

Catching up

Day 16:  someone who inspires you:
I could go on and on about the day I learned Elizabeth Smart was missing, and how I was one of the awful people who thought her parents should give up hope- poor girl probably would have been better off dead than living the nightmare she did for 9 months, but WOW, she was found. And WOW, she is an amazing, inspirational young woman.


Day 17: something that has made a huge impact on your life recently:
yes, that's a fetus. because, yes:


Day 18: biggest insecurity. No this is not my belly. My stretch marks are not this bad (thank heavens!), but my stomach is flabbier and grosser than this one. I hate it. When I'm done having kids I'm losing tons of weight and getting a tummy tuck. 'Cause by then we ought to be out of the we-got-screwed-in-our-divorces debt.



Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Sean, me, and Caiti Did!


Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel:
Forget a cruise! You can take a Sound of Music tour!!!



Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Going to court. They still hold court in this creepy old courthouse.


Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at. (Making friends)

There, I'm caught up now.

3 comments:

  1. First of all, I can't believe that I'm not the person that inspires you. And congrats again on the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete