Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14: someone I can't imagine my life without

Basically there are tons of people I can't imagine my life without- obviously my life would be way different without literally hundreds of people, but today I'm thinking of my dad, but you get a shot of him, my mom, and sister up the hill, and Maya walking towards them (this was the end of December on top of Stone Mountain). Just over ten years ago we almost lost my dad to a freak, really bad accident, and a few days ago he had a minor surgery (the same weird inguinal hernia I had as a kid) which had a slim to none chance of hurting him any worse than the usual recovery time, but it still made me a little nostalgic and made me appreciate my dad all over again. He's an amazing man and when they say you marry a guy like your dad, the second time around, I found one. Jared and my dad are so alike in the weirdest ways it's kinda creepy. :) So I'm a lucky girl to have two great men in my life! I love you, Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment