day 27- me and a family member: me and Caitlin (my favorite [only :) ] sister) at her 25th birthday dinner. Also the day Michael Jackson died. My dad mentioned it as we were leaving the restaurant and we're like "yeah, right." Little did we know...
28 is supposed to be a picture of something that scares me, but those are scary pictures so I'm not putting one here.
day 29- a picture that always makes me smile. How can you not smile at my adorable chubbalub? This is the day Maya turned 4 months old.
And just so you know how adorable the outfit was, here's her butt:
( It also had a cute piggy bib)
And last, but not least, day 30- a picture of someone I miss. This is my dear friend and pseudo-cousin, Brienne. She and her husband have me to thank for their wedded bliss and dear little Sadie (well, ok, I had very little to do with Sadie other than hooking up her parents :) ), who's in Bri's tummy in this picture. Maya reached out and touched her and someone caught it- adorable!
There are lots of people who I miss, so don't be offended that it's not a picture of you. Brienne just won the easily accessible picture lottery and it's true, I do miss her. I'd love, love, love to see her more than the once a year, or less, I do now!
No comments:
Post a Comment