Saturday, January 28, 2012

some women are dripping with diamonds

 January 2nd. I know, they look thrilled. :)


The rest of these pictures are at Eastside Swap & Play. We go at least 3 times a week and love it!
 January 23rd... it's impossible to get a decent picture of Maya these days. She makes goofy faces all the time. But I try!

Addison in this car was the cutest thing ever.

Jan 24th- cute girl!

 Maya playing in one of her goofy outfits. She dresses herself so I can't complain. She often looks ridiculous. I also can't complain because I get a lot of her clothes for free from Nana and from trading other stuff in at the swap!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I let abby dress herself too. It's interesting most times. Sometimes you just have to roll your eyes and be happy they want to wear clothes at all!

    ReplyDelete