 |
A couple days before Christmas... while Maya played baby chick (see below),
Addison did her crazy trying to sit up thing. She's been doing this since
she was about 3.5 months old. She probably has the best abs of any baby
you'd ever meet! This is the usual face you get when she does it (which
is all the time!). It cracked up the medical assistant and doctor at her
4 month check-up. |
 |
Maya was playing baby chick. I have video of her saying "cheep cheep!" but
it's taking long enough to upload other videos so the pics will have to suffice! |
 |
| cookies that Kavi, Maya, and I decorated. |
 |
Christmas morning! Among our gifts: Jared got a 32" flatscreen from my parents.
I got silverware from them.. From us, the older kids got giftcards and some
other things they wanted. Maya got toys and coloring books and
stuff like that. Santa brought her the dog pillow pet she had requested,
along with a dirt devil vacuum to match mine. And Addison got teething toys! |
 |
Maya started taking each piece of candy
out of her stocking one by one.
Eventually I just dumped it for her! |
There are more pictures on Jared's phone because my camera died. These will just have to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment