Mother's Day at the Beach
| couldn't get Maya to cooperate to get her shadow with her name |
| Yes, I feed my baby easy mac on occasion. And she still doesn't have any additional teeth two months later |
And then we went to Georgia (Yellow River Game Ranch photos to follow)...
| just after snapping this photo, Addison tried to eat the carrot. at the same end as the deer |
| these were too cute to not warrant their own photo |
Addison LOVES animals. She loves books with photos of them.
| Maya wanted to "take a rest" |
| Addison and Papa |
I watched these ducklings (all 14 of them!!) follow their mama for awhile. It was really cool. A few fell in a small hole and I was afraid I was going to have to help them out, but they managed, and mama duck waited for them!
Meanwhile at Nana's house...
| I love when Addison's face is all fat like this |
| she had not yet perfected the Mowgli crawl, but was trying |
No comments:
Post a Comment