Saturday, July 14, 2012

June & early July

 I have pics of Maya in this outfit at 8 mos. Here Addison is at 10 mos (plus a few days). I gave her the world's strangest Happy Meal Toy to play with to get her to hold still (I think I threw it in the trash afterwards- it's blue hair connected to a barrette [sp?])

 Hanging out with Thor at Uncle Steve's. Note on Maya's skirt- as my mother would say, I wish it came in jumbo. It's a design that Gymboree came out with a few years ago. I fell in love. When Jared and I were dating, after our second date, we wandered around the Woodburn outlets and I found it for semi-cheap. Had to get it (it's normally like fifty bucks or something horrid like Gymboree would charge, but at the outlet, it was less, and hey, we all need impulse buys, but it wasn't quite an impulse because I'd had my eye on it for a long time!). The smallest size they had was a 3T, so she had to wait awhile to wear it. I love, love, love it.



The end of June was a free soccer "camp" that Ascension Lutheran Church put on. It was sponsored by the Portland Timbers and some other organizations. Maya was into it at first, then when she ran off the wrong way with a ball and got redirected, she felt like she was being scolded and got sad (ok, that's all my opinion, but pretty sure that's why!), then it was hit and miss. Her friends Jordan, Evan, and Jesse were on her "team."








Addison liked playing, too. This kid is
showing definite signs of being a tomboy.
She'd play in the dirt all day if I let her

 Here's Maya with her friends, Jordan and Connor



July 3rd. FYI, crayola sidewalk chalk stains clothes. Bad. (I suppose a little isn't too bad, but little knees dragging through it and picking up a ton... not good).


This is Addison's drama queen face.
She cracks me up

Maya's person. She's quite the artist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment