Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Maya is 3 and Bryson is 14

Maya's 3rd birthday:
peanut butter is yummy


Maya wanted to be a baby




I love this picture





Maya is 3. Wow. She's had a crazy 3 years. Lots of moves, new family members, learning and growing, and she is one crazy little girl but we love her!


Addison a couple days later


Bryson's birthday was celebrated with us almost 3 weeks late...
a 1 and 4 little ones= 14!


A couple months ago I went to pick up the older kids from their mom's and had to ask Bryson if he was sick or his voice was changing. It was the latter. He's getting taller and thinner and a deeper voice and recently I looked at him and wondered where the little boy went! I turned to Jared and said something like "he looks like a teenager!" Bryson is my favorite stepson. :) But really, he's a good kid with a good heart and I love having him around. Can't believe he's growing up so fast!

2 comments:

  1. How weird is it that you have teenagers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Maya and Bryson! Hope they had great birthdays.

    ReplyDelete