Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Halloween in Georgia

Love the face (too heavy!)



Addison and cousin Caroline


Nana, my aunt Heather, and Addison

everyone hanging out. they were teasing my dad about his clothes

Jackson wanted to hold Addison. She was so thrilled
She was also quite thrilled to be
Boots at the ward party


And Maya was thrilled to be Dora
(she was tired)

Maya and Caroline loved this game

hay ride

after church the kids decided to dismantle the
"popcorn balls" from the trees


my fat Halloween baby


trick-or-treat!


Maya's loot. Caitlin and I took her out trick-or-treating
 but she still talks about Nana taking her

she loved Nana's swiffer vac
got a haunted house half price at wal-mart




Addison wasn't cooperative for auntie pictures.
I love this one (cait's face)

Maya insisted on buying this skirt.
Because Nana loves her, she got it

Addison has a matchy matchy auntie shirt and wore it proudly
while watching the mobile on the swing

1 comment:

  1. Of course their aunt is awesome! And seeing as I'm the only blood aunt for both of them, I forever get the title as their favorite :) My face is quite amusing in that one pic. You probably caught me making a face at Addison as she started to wig out. The one I have I look quite nice and she doesn't look too upset!

    ReplyDelete