Saturday, December 31, 2011

because I feel like it.

I'll do this for me and Jared
A - Age: 29; 36
B - Bed size: queen
C - Chore you hate: umm... any of them? for both of us, getting up in the morning. That is a chore. Poor Jared has to do it at 5 on workdays.
D - Dog's names: used to be Max. Good riddance.
E - Essential to start your day: I'm not sure what this means. Extra sleep is good by either of us
F - Favorite color: me- purple. Jared- "green, I guess"
G - Gold or Silver: silver or white gold
H - Height: 5'5", 6'1" or 2"
I - Instruments you play(ed): piano and flute. J- sax once upon a time
J - Job title: mommy; daddy and manufacturing craftsman
K - Kid(s): Kavi, Bryson, Ramie, Maya, and Addison
L - Living arrangements: a ranch with a basement on a corner lot with a fenced in backyard. 3 basement bedrooms occupied by parents and little girls. Two main floor bedrooms occupied every few weeks by three tweens and teens
M-Mom's name: Kim; Carol
N - Nicknames: Shanny Banany, Mom, Mommy; Jar-edd, Dad, Daddy, and of course all those revolting pet names
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I think I stayed when I got my hernias fixed at age 3. And the loony bin, of course. Jared had his appendix out a few years ago
P - Pet Peeve: where do I begin...
Q - Quote from a movie: the one in my head right now is "look at the bright side, he's got more room in his jocket shorts."
R - Right or left handed: Right for both of us
S - Siblings: Sean and Caitlin; Brian, Kelly, Steve, Julie, Lisa, Eric, and David
T - Time you wake up: whenever Maya gets up (besides the middle of the night feedings for Addison); 5 or so on workdays, Maya time on non workdays (Jared is a dear and lets me sleep in while he takes kid duty)
U - Underwear: the usual in its varying shades of white
V - Vegetable you dislike: onions, mushrooms, and olives. if those are all considered veggies. Jared's not a big fan of "fresh" green beans (canned are ok)
W- Ways you run late: sleeping late; kids' needs, losing track of time
X - X-rays you've had: teeth
Y - Yummy food you make: I make lots of yummy dinners! :) and I make GREAT pumpkin and banana breads. Jared makes odd but tasty mixtures of pasta, beans, meat, tomatoes- that sort of thing.
Z - Zoo favorite: when they have a nice, big habitat. The zoo in seattle had a pretty big "african plain" (I put that in quotes because it is certainly far from the African climate) and I was happy for those animals.

ok, I guess that's it. Very exciting reading, I know

1 comment:

  1. You actually stayed a couple nights when you were 6 weeks old for the pyloric stenosis surgery. The hernias were day surgery. I asked you to wait while I brought a load in to the house and I turned around and you had followed me. ;)

    mom

    ReplyDelete