Saturday, August 13, 2011

Addison Siobhan

Here I am before getting hacked into... sidenote- the nurse anesthestist said we typically breathe only 20-some-odd percent oxygen. Thus, I got 100% for baby's well-being!




She came out ready to eat- tongue going like crazy then rooting around. Unfortunately I was stuck on the operating table so she had to wait until I was in the recovery room.






Our little friend, Hanna, with Addison! She and her mom, Trista were our first visitors. Happy Birthday to Trista and my new baby!

Looking at Daddy!

4 comments:

  1. I want to hold her!! Does Maya love her? She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Shannon! That's so exciting. I hope you get some rest and relaxation. It is so hard with a new baby, hope you get some sleep. What a joy to have a new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is making me baby hungry! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete