Friday, May 4, 2012

Also on April 15th

It was a loverly day so after church we loaded up a picnic and headed to the park!

 Addison was so cute in her hat. I had to find one with that ties so she can't pull it off! I don't know what to do with such a white baby! Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen! And a hat for her poor, bald head!

 Maya had some fun on the playground but I think it was a bit overwhelming- it's really big and it was really busy (Oregonians come out in swarms on nice days!). There was some obnoxious older kid at the end of the slide, thus she is just sitting here contemplating what to do. Some other adult at the bottom said something. I wanted to smack him.
 Maya is excellent on the balance beam and very proud of herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment