Sunday, July 31, 2011

Quick hello

For those that don't facebook stalk me or don't know the Barnette's (currently the first thing you'll see on their blog is a totally hot picture of me with my friend, Lisa. Well, you may notice a different picture, but it's hard to miss my hotness [and by hotness, I mean ick]), just had to show you this adorable picture of Maya. I absolutely love it.
12 days until "baby sister" comes out. It seems surreal. I've gotten used to this psychotic being inside me (she really is psycho- moves sooooo much! It hurts sometimes!). But I'm very excited to not be pregnant anymore. The restless legs is the worst part. Last night was terrible. My usual "cure" methods weren't working- stretched and "exercised" so much my calves are kinda sore today. Heartburn is getting worse, but knock on wood I haven't swelled too much. My wedding ring doesn't fit so well (don't wear it half the time when I go out lately), but my feet appear mostly normal size! And of course, I am quite excited to meet this little munchkin that's been hanging out inside me for the last 9-ish months! Maya talks quite frequently lately about her coming out of my belly. We'll see how she does when the time actually comes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment